- I changed my username. So if you see Burythegate commenting on your blog, that’s me now! I am trying to be more mindful about how I present myself online. Privacy is almost impossible nowadays, but I’m trying to shore up my defenses. People who know me in real life will know this is me, anyway, so I don’t need to go out of the way to put my picture up and a username based on my real name.
- I taped myself teaching BodyFlow yesterday. Oh my goodness, that was an eye-opener! My leg is so low on my warrior III, I can’t imagine what participants think I’m trying to do. I am also not nearly as deep on my lunges, warrior I and II poses as I thought I was.
- I was supposed to team teach BodyStep today, but I’m feeling sort of cruddy so I’m going to sit on the couch instead and watch Stargate SG-1. (Yes, that’s where my new username came from! I’m on my second viewing of the series. Just starting season 6. AKA “the season without Daniel Jackson.” I saw the guy who played Jonas Quinn on Supernatural the other day. Still cute, but that’s a topic for a different blog!)
- I have a big meeting about a potential fantastic fitness job next week. Appreciate any extra crossing of the fingers out there!
- I need to work on my pushups. Seriously.