I’m trying to get my life together. But I sometimes feel like I am not giving myself credit for all I am getting right.
So, here’s what I’m doing well on! Or at least better. 🙂
- I am holding down a good job! I am able to do a good job even though I have a chronic illness and have to really talk myself into it most days. The job has good benefits and pays well enough to get my basic needs met on a part time schedule.
- I haven’t overdrawn my bank account in a while.
- I stopped biting my nails. When did that happen anyway? I tried to quit my whole life and it finally took.
- I’m not drinking, for physical and mental health. (And God have I wanted one this week.)
- I’m remembering to feed the dog and cats. I remember to take my medication daily. And to shower and eat and mostly keep up with basic household chores.
- I’m reading lots of good books. And writing an okay one.
- I keep a solid sleep schedule. I keep electronics away from my bed and sleep 7-8 hours a night.
- I’m still using Habitica. So great!
- I keep my doctor appointments.
- I started seeing a therapist, who is helping me with my goal setting.
- I exercise regularly, both as part of my job and for myself.
- I’m doing well without a car! I am mastering the bus system.
Well, that is a pretty good list! I feel like I could keep going, but I can always add to the brag list later.